Currency Converter

AddThis page on your site (As to every where)

Bookmark and Share

@keshav

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Twitter right now gone down

Restaurants2NM‎: Ok you guys are now linked to twitter so in fact every post also goes to twitter. Another venue for you guys to... fb.me/GfXhNtWr
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:54:19 PM
‎ TheBanditKing‎: I am proud to announce I now have 13 Twitter followers! Took a year but I have done it! Also I got 3 followers in the last 6 months! Woohoo
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:54:02 PM
‎ JohnCDenver‎: Is officially on twitter now to tweet to people after my races! also @planetjedward in Bristol and im gunna be a millionnaire soon!!!!!!!!!!
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:49:13 PM
‎ shellybean‎: Also, my life is infinitely better since I now know that I can follow Spock on Twitter. @TheRealNimoy
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:43:18 PM
‎ android tobe‎: So, not long ago, Twitter created its own URL shortener, t.co. In Twitter's case this makes perfect sense. That is all well and good, but now comes the ... - More »
Pingdom web site monitoring blog - Everything about uptime ...‎ - pingdom.com
Is the Web heading toward redirect hell? | Royal Pingdom‎ - pingdom.com
Google Buzz - Sep 23, 2010 6:43:07 PM
‎ VLKMall‎: RT @LiveTransitions: Hey @LiveTransitions fans: TLS Shape Up™ is now on Facebook! You can also follow TLS Shape Up on Twitter: @tlsshapeup
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:35:47 PM
‎ Nicoledw22‎: Is Colin Cowherad on twitter? I mean who isn't now days but I can't ever find him. Ha it could also be that I am spelling his name wrong
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:33:36 PM
‎ artofholly‎: Also... I found out that my mother follows me on twitter. Now I feel a bit censored. :P
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:32:42 PM
‎ chrisstrick‎: @BboyPuff Ahora y'all follow @Bboypuff he is now also on twitter
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:28:14 PM - Full conversation
‎ musicismyradar‎: @smallfrenchboy LOL, Also love the fact that you're now in Leicester apparently, according to Twitter.
Twitter - Sep 23, 2010 6:27:15 PM - Full conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment